Meet some of tiny farmhouse’s laying hens! These ladies are 5 of the 2 dozen hens that live here at our farm, laying eggs that range from pale blue, to white, to brown.
Pictured here are a curious Silver-Laced Wyandotte, a preening Silver Polish, an adventurous Ameraucana, and two chill Rhode Island Reds.
Drawn from photos of the girls hanging out in the garden, these ladies are sure to delight the chicken lover in your life.
To sweeten that whole delighting thing, pair it with a chicken tea towel for extra backyard chicken goodness!
One size fits most
- 100% cotton
- printed using eco-friendly inks with fabrics sourced from REACH-compliant mills*
- Designed by hand in Massachusetts
- Manufactured in London, England in an Accredited Living Wage facility
- 26 3/8 x 32 5/8 inches (67x83cm)
- machine wash in lukewarm water
- line drying recommended
- do not bleach
*REACH is an EU regulation regarding production and use of chemicals and their impact on human health and the environment