With a lot of joyful color and an assortment of flowers, this cheery rainbow celebrates love, AND it also gives back.
10% of proceeds from each card sold will be donated to BAGLY, The Boston Alliance of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Youth. Established in 1980 as a youth-led, adult-supported organization that supports Boston-area and Massachusetts LGBTQ+ youth through its programs and services.
To learn more about BAGLY, or to donate directly, please visit BAGLY.org.
Details and dimensions:
- one blank-inside notecard on 120# hemp paper
- folded size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- printed in the USA in a facility that's powered by wind
- paired with envelopes from a mill that has been powered by wind since 1922 (color subject to change based on availability)
- packaged in a compostable eco clear bag (working on finding a no-plastic solution, though!)
- Designed in Massachusetts in our tiny farmhouse studio that's powered by solar. Woohoo!