We don't feed our hens cake, but this gal seems to know she's missing out. Did someone say cake? Who said cake?! A subtle way to wish a happy birthday, while still being sure they know you're in it - at least a little bit - for the cake.
Details and dimensions:
- one blank-inside notecard on 120# hemp paper
- featuring a pen and ink drawing of one of our own tiny farmhouse chickens
- folded size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- printed in the USA in a facility that's powered by wind
- paired with envelopes from a mill that has been powered by wind since 1922
- packaged in a compostable eco clear bag (working on finding a no-plastic solution, though!)
- Designed in Massachusetts in our tiny farmhouse studio that's powered by solar. Woohoo!