Can't you see us sitting under a wisteria-covered pergola, a lovely assortment of antipasti sitting in mismatched platters on a big, rustic wooden table?
It's got everything we need after a day at the beach - grilled veggies, a simple green salad, fresh bread, grass-green olive oil, some prosciutto e melone, tall glasses of lemonade and iced tea. We'll finish it off with a bowl of blueberry crumble and not-too-sweet homemade whipped cream.
And we'll enjoy it all on rustic plates, admiring the indigo patterned tile along the wall next to our dining table and the sparkling blue ocean just below us.
Sure, that all may seem like a lot for a tea towel to conjure up. But, hey, why not? It's a little bit of summer by the sea at your house. Now let's get the table set!
- 100% cotton
- printed using eco-friendly inks with fabrics sourced from REACH-compliant mills*
- machine wash in lukewarm water
- line drying recommended
- do not bleach
- Designed in Massachusetts, USA
- Manufactured in London, England
- 26 ¾ x 18 7/8 inches (67x48cm)
- *REACH is an EU regulation regarding production and use of chemicals and their impact on human health and the environment
**the recipe for that summer-in-a-bowl blueberry crumble and homemade whipped cream is here. :)