Because that’s what we do when it’s time to celebrate, we eat MANY cakes! Or at least many tiny slices until they pretty much equal one entire cake.
These cakes were drawn in pen first, then the frosting and the other fun, party-centric stuff was painted in watercolor.
- 100% cotton
- printed using eco-friendly inks with fabrics sourced from REACH-compliant mills*
- machine wash in lukewarm water
- line drying recommended
- do not bleach
- Designed in Massachusetts, USA
- Manufactured in London, England
- 26 ¾ x 18 7/8 inches (67x48cm)
*REACH is an EU regulation regarding production and use of chemicals and their impact on human health and the environment