Paris is always a good idea. So is sending a hand-written thank you note. And while calling this a "merci thank you card" IS a little redundant, at least it's 100% clear what it's meant for. :)
Details and dimensions:
- one blank-inside notecard on 120# hemp paper
- folded size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- printed in the USA in a facility that's powered by wind
- paired with envelopes from a mill that has been powered by wind since 1922
- packaged in a compostable eco clear bag (working on finding a no-plastic solution, though!)
- Designed in Massachusetts in our tiny farmhouse studio that's powered by solar. Woohoo!