An imaginary garden, completely untethered to seasons, with yellow tulips, cottage-garden favorite hollyhocks, and an assortment of coneflowers, daisies, and fantasy-colored tansy. A favorite pattern made even better when paired with the yellow tulip garden tea towel.
From the original art done in watercolor.
One size fits most
- 100% cotton
- printed using eco-friendly inks with fabrics sourced from REACH-compliant mills*
- Designed by hand in Massachusetts
- Manufactured in London, England in an Accredited Living Wage facility
- 26 3/8 x 32 5/8 inches (67x83cm)
- machine wash in lukewarm water
- line drying recommended
- do not bleach
*REACH is an EU regulation regarding production and use of chemicals and their impact on human health and the environment